- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Evidence-based treatment.
- Professional and comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location in downtown Grimsby with ample free parking.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- Direct billing offered for most insurance companies.
- Accepting WSIB and MVA patients.
- Multi disciplinary practitioners available in one location.
When Should I See a Chiropractor
Eight out of ten Canadians will experience back pain at some point in their life, and at least one third of people in Ontario will have back pain at any given time. Many more people experience other problems with their muscles, bones, joints and nerves. For many people, the pain can keep them away from work, school or even their day-to-day activities. If these cause interruptions and restrictions in the activities of your daily life then you should consult a chiropractor. Chiropractors are highly educated and extensively trained to assess, diagnosis, treat and prevent conditions disorders of the muscles, bones, joints and nerves. These disorders may include back pain, neck pain, headaches, referred pain in your arms and legs and more. Many patients seek chiropractic treatment for wellness care. Others find that treatment helps them to maintain mobility and good range of motion.
Here are some of the most common reasons why more than 4 million Canadians visit a chiropractor each year:
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Strains and sprains from daily activities
• Repetitive strain injuries
• Work and sports-related injuries
• Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
• General health and well-being
Chiropractic care may:
• Improve movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
• Improve your posture
• Provide relief from headaches, neck and back pain
• Help prevent work-related muscle and joint injuries
• Lead to enhanced athletic performance
• Improve your flexibility and range of motion
• Relieve pregnancy-related back ache
• Correct gait and foot problems